- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 5 ounce can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 2 ounces medium-hard cheese
- In a bowl, mix the turkey, 1/4 cup evaporated milk, the onion and 2/3 cup cornflakes; season with salt and pepper. Divide into 12 portions. Cut the cheese into 12 small sticks and thread onto each of 12 skewers. Wet your hands with evaporated milk, then mold some meat around each cheese piece, shaping into 3-inch ovals. Pour the remaining milk into a bowl. Add the remaining cornflakes to a plate. Dip each "drumstick" into the milk, then coat with the cornflakes. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and fry each drumstick until browned, about 12 minutes.