Turkey Bean Chili
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 4 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, cook the turkey, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Here are the results:
a) I'm super impressed you had all that on hand.ReplyDelete
b) That looks so amazingly deliciuos!
Way to go, yum yummy.