The Best Barbequed Chicken Ever
- 12 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup vegetable oil (I REDUCE THIS TO 1/2 CUP)
- 2 cups lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- To Make Marinade: In a medium bowl combine the oil, lemon-lime beverage, soy sauce and garlic powder. Stir thoroughly until you have a good mixture.
- Put chicken and marinate together in a plastic container and marinate in the refrigerator for 12 to 18 hours (6 to 9 hours if using skinless, boneless chicken breasts) before barbequing.
- Barbeque slowly - don't overcook. Turn frequently, basting with marinade with each turn. Cook until meat is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear. Discard any remaining marinade after use.
Post a Comment