My husband got the Marinade Master
as a bonus from his employer this year and we've really liked the results so far. You basically put the marinade and the meat together in the container, vacuum out all the air, the Marinade Master spins the container for less than twenty minutes, and you're ready to grill. All the meats have turned out flavorful and tender. Yummy!
We decided to try out the Steak Marinade
at www.recipezaar.com because it had such high reviews. It turned out pretty good. My husband said it was not a five star recipe, but overall it was tasty.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Here are the results:
- Mix all ingredients together and place steaks into freezer bag with marinade, preferably overnight.
- The original recipe used balsamic vinegar.Seems I never had that on hand so I just used white and listed that in the recipe, but balsamic is definitely better.
Post a Comment