Scalloped Cheese Potatoes:
- 4 pounds potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, divided
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and soup. Layer half of the mixture in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Dot with half of the butter and sprinkle with half of the cheese. Repeat layers. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 60-70 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.