Almond Mandarin Salad
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dry hot mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon until evenly brown. Drain, cool, and crumble.
- To make the dressing, thoroughly blend the vinegar, honey, dry mustard, celery salt, paprika, and olive oil.
- Place lettuce, oranges, green onion, bacon, and almonds in a serving bowl. Toss with dressing and serve.
That looks so good!! I want it right now...I'm such a sucker for good salads.ReplyDelete