Italian Stuffed Zucchini
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian-style dried bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup frozen burger-style crumbles (I just leave these out)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Slice each zucchini in half lengthwise. Hollow out the zucchini.
- Place the scraped out zucchini into a medium bowl. Combine zucchini, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, TVP and pasta sauce. Mix well.
- Place mixture into hollowed out zucchini. Arrange zucchini in a baking dish, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; bake for 40 minutes.